Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Am I just lonely

Are you dreaming of your crush, your significant other, your spouse, or your ex? Is your boyfriend/girlfriend cheating on you? Share your dream experience with others and what advice you have for those who are having such dreams.

Am I just lonely

Postby Dreamygirl1972 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:23 am

Had the weirdest dream. I am not in a relationship at all. But in my dream I lived with someone I don't know.

The dream began with a party at our house for my live in boyfriends daughter who never appears in the dream. There are lots of people but a girlfriend takes me to a restaurant with her boyfriend where the party continues. I'm without a date and we're seated around a table where more of her friends arrive. They begin to play a game that I don't know how to play. I say "I can't play this game if I don't know what I'm doing". That laugh and keep playing. We are back at my house where the party is still going on. I run into my mom and brother. My brother laughs and tells my mom "she doesn't even realize what she's missing and then turns to me and says "you don't remember what you forgot". Immediately I realize that the person I live with has not been st the party and I didn't notice his abscence. I frantically try to find his number on my phone but he's never called me and I've never called him. Then I realize that I don't even remember his name. I can only think that his name starts with a "V". Then I woke up feeling afrId that I was forgetting something or losing my mind.

What do you think? Did this dream have anything to do with a relationship or am I just realizing I'm lonely?
Dreamygirl1972
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Am I just lonely

Postby Esujin » Tue May 02, 2017 9:33 pm

I think your subconscious mind is saying that you're lonely and this is not good, that's why you woke up feeling afraid.

If it wasn't a dream but real life, i would say you have missed your chance to meet your soulmate. Before reincarnation, you and your soulmate had agreed to meet at this party therefore it was predestined.
The reason you felt someone is absent is because you were in the right place and at the right time but he wasn't. Most likely he is either dead or radically changed his destiny so he will meet someone else worse or even better than you.
Esujin
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:02 pm

The Beatles sang, You know me name, look up me number too. You know you are missing something but too much negative pride keeps you from facing it.
There is no such thing as 'soulmate' except for the terminally lazy with no soul.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby DmanRocked » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:43 pm

I often have dreams of going to parties or social events because I'm a lonely hermit. I think it's only natural for dreams to compensate for things missing in our lives. Like when I lived in the city I dreamed of nature. Now I live in nature and I dream of the city.
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:19 pm

Give it up. Being dissatisfied does not make you interesting nor cool.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby DmanRocked » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Sheena wrote:Give it up. Being dissatisfied does not make you interesting nor cool.

Is this comment directed at me? If so I don't see how I have given the impression that I think being dissatisfied is interesting or cool.
DmanRocked
Dream Child
Dream Child

Postby Sheena » Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:21 pm

Sure. Everything is always about you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Dreams About Relationships, Sex, and Cheating