Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dismantled.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Dismantled.

Postby LoveAlways,Me. » Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:33 pm

:whoa: so basically in this dream, I was sitting on a swing set in this circular clearing along side a forest. On one side of the circle was a backyard and a trailer. It was night time, and there were lots of stars, really pretty. So I was sitting on the swingset, and my boyfriends dad walked over and asked if I wanted pancake soup. When I asked what it was he got annoyed and walked to a barbeque off to the side of me. I got nervous and looked back into the trees, and along side the trees was a table with something on it. I looked back to his dad, and he told me "If you really care about him, you'll save him." so I got up and looked at his dad like he was nuts, and then walked to the table.
On the table I found my boyfriend with his legs detatched and sitting next to him. The skin of his left hand was completely off, and his right hand was shredded like nothing I've seen before. Through all this, he was alive. And he was talking to me, and he told me he was okay. I knew he wasn't so I was saying "Let me get an ice-chest to put your skin in" and then suddenly I was in the kitchen to a small apartment I used to live in. I walked to the door and found a blue ice-chest and filled it with his skin and legs. Then he started to stop talking to me, and I panicked and started to cry. I started to scream for help, but no one came. Then I woke up. :whyme:

So what do you people think? :)
My heart is dead; And so are you.
LoveAlways,Me.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Dismantled.

Postby Alien » Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:15 am

This sounds a lot like a dream I had... It was different in the way I was butchered, and MY girlfriend had to watch - so basically, just reversed roles.
I think you're scared for your future with him. Maybe he's dealing with a lot, and he "can't run from it" [lack of legs]. His dad told you to "save him"... maybe that means you know he's going through a lot, and you have to support him through it - he can't run and hide. But his hands were butchered - this might mean that you, or he feels like he can't do anything himself to "save himself".
Basically, I think this means that you have to stick it out with him, and help him.
However, you're scared he's not going to cope well, and you're scared for your future together.

I'm no expert. So I could be very wrong.
But I tried :]
Sorry if I didn't help. And Yey! if I did ^ ^
:alien:
"I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things. The glass is always half empty. And cracked. And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth."
Alien
Day Dreamer
Day Dreamer

Re: Dismantled.

Postby LoveAlways,Me. » Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:00 pm

I thank you for that, it actually did help me.
He ended up straightening out his issuses. :]
Oddly enough, you were on the right track. ^__^
My heart is dead; And so are you.
LoveAlways,Me.
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors