Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Strange zombie dream.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Strange zombie dream.

Postby biggryan04 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:26 pm

I was in this town and something was wrong. It was a town I didn't recognize. It seams like I knew zombies were in this place but it was just the start of the out break. I'm walking on the road and something written on the side of this church next to a house It said the "dog has rabies" in red paint. Then this dog runs out and starts attacking me. I'm trying to struggle with this dog and I run up to the family's sliding glass back door and yelled for them to help me with the dog. It is this Hispanic family and they are watching television. The father comes to the door and says "can you keep it down we're busy?" and the whole time a dog is biting me. I'm trying to reason with this guy and a little kid I have never seen before comes up and is just repeating "you were a big influence on me" over and over. But this kid is a zombie. And now I'm fighting off a "rabid" dog and a zombie kid who won't stop saying "you were a big influence on me" and I know above all I need to keep this kid away from me more than anything but the man still won't help me. Then the kid looks up at me from a grasp on my leg and repeats "you were a big influence on me" and bites me on the leg. Then I woke up and my leg is in pain, but not like a cramp it feels like some one bit me. Just wondering if anyone could interpret it for me.
biggryan04

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors