Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Witness murder

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Witness murder

Postby csare007 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:22 am

So I just had this dream last night, I've never had I dream (that I recall) like this and I was just wondering if some people can give me a possible interpertation.

I was standing on a piece of property when a man speed up in a fancy old car, very shiny and gold, he has a passenger with him, unsure if the passenger was a man or a woman, I remember saying out loud to myself, “here comes the realtor” I’m unsure which one was the realtor and which one wasn’t. The passenger had a very scared angry look on his face while the drive just had a very crazy look. When the car stopped both people got out all of a sudden from the fancy car’s grill and very cartoon looking gun appeared the passenger took the gun and shot the driver. I do not remember seeing any blood or gore of the killing but that is did happen. Then my dream cut sequence into a newspaper headline. It showed the piece of property I was standing on burnt to a crisp and no reminisces of a car or killing was seen. Then I quickly woke up.

Any thoughts?!?
csare007

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors