Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Demon Dream I had when I was around 6 years old

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Demon Dream I had when I was around 6 years old

Postby jettlagged » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:13 pm

The dream was very short but timed seemed to slow down and I was unable to move. I was standing by myself in a large lonely dark place with a burnt cracked floor as if it was from hell. Suddenly fire lit up from the horizon and I could see a long horizontal line of people walking towards my direction. I immediately recognized every one of those people were from my family, although I never met most of the people in my family I could tell it was them. In the middle was my father and members of my family I did recognize. I don't think my mom or sister were in there. Then suddenly the long line started running. The fire in the background grew intense and a wall of orange appeared behind the fire. A huge demon with four arms came out and started chasing my family. The demon was very similar to a character named Goro from the Mortal Kombat video game series. He was ten times taller than a human, very wide and muscular. When I looked at his face, I realized it was my grandfather (from my father's side of the family), he had an evil look :evil: on his face as he chased my family. His eyes were red and his teeth were sharp. Everybody in the line was scared and panicked.

I didn't know what to do so I just stood there watching my grandfather chase my family and I woke up soon after that. It's one of the dreams I still remember. I never met him because he died before I was born (and he managed to live up to 105 years old!), so I don't know much about him besides the fact that he and my grandma were very strict to their children(including my dad) and that my grandfather was bothered by spirits while he was in the mountains of Nicaragua when he was younger. Which is weird because my dad was woken up by female spirits at night in Nicaragua. I was vacationing at Costa Rica and was woken up by a mysterious white figure at the foot of my bed :P .That was my only encounter....

Sorry for getting off topic but thanks for reading!
jettlagged

Re: Demon Dream I had when I was around 6 years old

Postby vaxerman » Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:59 pm

I think you already know what this dream means, certainly if you believe in god.
vaxerman

Postby jettlagged » Sun Sep 14, 2008 9:19 pm

I certainly believe in god but I have no idea as to what this dream might mean....
Does it mean my grandfather is in hell?
jettlagged

Postby vaxerman » Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:31 am

you know better than me i am not the person to judge this
the hell may also be a earthy one
vaxerman

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors