Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being kidnapped

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Being kidnapped

Postby StephReannesMom » Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:53 pm

i av a nightmare that i have been kidnapped and held in a cottage by a man i dont know. iv ad this before .
last night i ad it agen and this time i ad my baby wiv me and we went to tesco n i ran away teli sum1 who wrked ther i ad been kidnapped n call police then the man stabbed me n i was told i was goin 2 die in the morn frm my stab wound.
so i decided in my dream i ad 2 stab myself and my daughter so the man wouldnt have er wen i wasnt ther its horrible jst wonder wt it means?!?!
StephReannesMom

Re: Being kidnapped

Postby 3hrsleeper » Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:09 am

whoa! This sound like a extremely traumatic dream!. The man in a power position showing aggression and control, you in a fix with seemingly no options. But there are always options(you got away and called the police) when you take back your power and think for yourself. A person who kidnaps probably always tells their victim what to think, say, be or do. Sometimes nightmares are a way to see your suppressed fears or emotions. a kidnaper is also territorial and doesn't like their :dreams: victim to have awareness or freedom.
3hrsleeper

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors