Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Parasites

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Parasites

Postby eve1621 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:40 pm

So I have had this type of dream before, but now they are starting to come more frequently.

I first had these dreams my freshmen year in college.

Dream 1: I am sitting on the steps to my dorm, talking with a few friends, just like I did pretty much every day. All of a sudden the back of my throat started itching. It became painful, so I stuck my finger in to investigate, and when took it out, a huge piece of my mouth was in my hand, and there was a bug crawling in my hand...the bug had an enormous stinger, and teeth.

Dream 2: I am in class when the back of my neck started itching, and the same thing happened, only the bug was bigger and grosser. My professor called 911 and they came, but by the time they got there, there were bugs all over my body, and I was screaming in terror.

These two dreams came nearly every night my freshmen year.

It is now my junior year, and I have had a few of these dreams again, only different scenarios, this is the scariest one.

Dream 3: I am trying on wedding dresses, and this one is really scratchy. I say that I don't like it, and then I turn around to go back to the dressing room, and my best friend/maid of honor screams. The dress is stained with blood all over the back, and when they get me out, a bug shaped like a lady bug only with stingers and more legs and a pointy nose is getting out of my back.

These dreams are so scary. In every dream I have the notion that I am dying. Every time I have them I wake up having a panic attack.

Eve
eve1621

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors