Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Same Person in my dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Same Person in my dream

Postby crazycoolkid » Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:14 am

I have had 2 or 3 dreams/nightmares with the same person in it out to get me. That person is Brendon Frasier and he is dressed up as diffrent people from diffrent movies and tries to kill me. It is quite odd. But I want to know why Brendon Frasier. In the first dream he was the Black Spiderman, and Indiana Jones... I dont like it.
crazycoolkid

Re: Same Person in my dream

Postby terriblyterrified57 » Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:51 pm

i was very close to my neighbor who died a year ago and i was a complete wreck when he died. he has been in my dreams every night since they burried him. also the man who killed him is there too! every night i wake up and the killer is reaching out towards me. he always says that he killed my neighbor so he could be close to me. each night he kills him a different way and i sit there and just watch him mutalate him in every way possible and do nothing to stop his killer.

if anyone can tell me what my dreams are trying to tell me please help!!!
:cry:
terriblyterrified57

Re: Same Person in my dream

Postby Blackrose7 » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:54 pm

Hello,
I can see why you have these dreams ,its not nothing when someone so "close" gets killed or even murdered and that just next door actually .
Its like a sort of reaction that this could be you and also when someone passes away there is allways a sense off guilt by those around who are
ot responsible but i guess you have the feeling you could have helped him to prevent this terrible event .....
So i think you should talk with someone who is capable to really help so you can leave this behind and also those terrible dreams.
you feel guilt and responsibility but if you look at it clearly ,there is nothing you could do about this thing happened to him.
I know about these feelings off guilt that everyone has but most off these guilt is not justified and not real ...There is nothing you could have done
but in your dreams your subconcience is showing you that you really could not do a thing ,you havee to let this go ...its like a sort of posttraumatic stress
you survived and he died ....That is what its about and if yu realise this ,i hope after reading this you decide if you can face this alone or you go seek help
so you finally can sleep peacefully and can continue with your live ..I feel with you loss and dont want to be unsensitieve but you have to move on and
be gratefull you live and cherisch the people around you ,soon or late you could miss them also ...So love the people close to you and try to leave the past
and even if you have to move to a other neigbourhood...So i hope this could help ,i am a spiritual advisor and psychic and also psychology is a big passion so i really hope i could help you !Peace&Love Blackrose7
Blackrose7

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors