Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Last night i woke up freezing, heart racing

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Last night i woke up freezing, heart racing

Postby iloveyou_1228 » Fri Sep 12, 2008 12:53 am

Last night i had a really weird dream and when i woke up i was really cold and my heart was racing. I want to figure out what my dream meant so try to help me!

My dream started off with me and my two little sisters and one of my old friends. We went to this college and were just hanging out. Then we left because my friend had to go home. When i got to my car it was all broken, the shifter was loose and my steering wheel wasnt working right but i still decided to drive it anyways. I didnt know what happened to it but i didnt say anything about it either. Well before i started the car i looked at myself in a mirror, and my face was swolen one of my eyes were closed shut because my face was so swole. So i looked in the back seat and one of my sisters had blood all over their shirts that i hadnt noticed before. Then i started to drive, I got to a stop light behind a really big truck one of those 18 wheelers or whatever. And i was in the turning lane to turn left. What i didnt realize was that the turning lane was a turning lane and also a regular lane for people to just go straight but coming toward me. I started to freak out and i looked over and saw these four people walking. As i saw them i looked at the trees around me and they had a white plastic wrap over them all. Then all of the sudden i was right in front of the people on the side of the street in my car. My friend got out and started to talk to them. So i did too, then they offered me drugs. At first i was like yeah lets do it, then i did some, turned around and saw my sisters in the car sleeping, and said ya know what i dont think i want this take it back. Then the guy that offered to me snatched it out of my hand and got really mad and looked like he was going to hit me. Thats when i woke up. And i was really scared.

Could you tell me what this stuff means please?![/size]
iloveyou_1228

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors