Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Same Dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Same Dream

Postby Vaaallerie » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:47 pm

Every now and again i have this same dream. In my dream I am asleep and I wake up because I feel something get on top of me. It appears that nothing is on top of me but I cant move scream or talk. Also I always look to see my sister sleeping in the bed to the left of me and I always try to scream for help. When I first started getting theese dream I didnt know if they where really happpening to me or if they where dreams. Sometimes in the dream I end up pushed off my bed and being shoved under my bed or dragged across the floor. Always in the dream their appears to be nothing doing this though as if its a ghost or something doing this to me.
Vaaallerie

Re: Same Dream

Postby Vaaallerie » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:48 pm

Please if you have a suggestion or maybe a simillar dream let me know.
Vaaallerie

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors