Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Female Vampire in my Dreams

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Female Vampire in my Dreams

Postby GhostHunter37 » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:24 am

I have had the same dream for the past 4 nights in a row..it is quite errotic first then become horrifying. I am making out w/this really hot females and I am kisisng her neck, she then grabs my head, tilts to one side and when she smiles, i see fangs! thats when she bites me! and that is also when i wake up, sweating badly...what does this mean? :?
GhostHunter37

Re: Female Vampire in my Dreams

Postby oragirl » Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:42 am

4 nights in a row? Wow this dream is really trying to get your attention! I would immediately say that there is something going on in your life that you really need to pay attention to. There is a person or situation which you are attracted to but there is a hidden danger of your "energy being drained" from it. Its like you are being used and its not in your best interest. However, it is curious that your user name is ghosthunter and I wonder what interest you have in the paranormal and if that could affect the meaning of your dream. Blessings.
oragirl

Re: Female Vampire in my Dreams

Postby SolidSnake » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:37 pm

Another reason could be a succubus.
SolidSnake

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors