Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

REPEATING NIGHTMARES... Please help

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

REPEATING NIGHTMARES... Please help

Postby Michelle » Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:02 am

Hi There,

I am writing this, because right now I am awake at 4AM.. trying to get to sleep again. I have been having nightmares for the past year. Trying to pretend that they are nothing, going on dream dictionary sites, trying to decode them. But, unfortunately I can not get any sleep and I am scared.

This is my recent nightmare:

There is a bald like man who is wearing black. A young woman is with him. The man says that he is her father. The man tells me that they are doing a homework project for her. I hardly believe that this man is her father because he looks quite young. She looks prim and proper, he looks dark and weird. We are in front of Red Mountainous Rock Formations. In the rock there are shapes. The woman says to the man, "That is the famous d*#@ (i cant say the word) formation", this formation is on the right, on the left is a man/clown. The woman says "That is the famous.. so and so (i forget the name she said), he is the man who murdered this other clown." Then I walk off and see a woman on the computer in this weird office/barn/shack.. I seem to know her and call her Emma. I say Emma let me in, nock on the door. Emma is at the computer, turned away from me, I can see the back of her head. She answers with a mask.. a scary one.. I say "That isn't you Emma, you don't fool me" Emma's eyes look like a males eyes underneath her mask and look scary!! I close and lock the door, Emma stares at me. I feel if there are other masked creatures or villains behind me walking by and taunting me.
The bald man comes back with the woman. He says something to me but i don't remember..

I just woke up know. Trying to figure out why I have these dreams.. and trying to decode them......

I hope that you can help me!! Thanks for your time!

Michelle
Michelle

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors