Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

scary dream with paranormal

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

scary dream with paranormal

Postby Thecanvas » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:08 pm

My dream started with me being really tired after coming home from school , in fact it picked up from where i had actually come home from school tired and went straight to bed that same day. Which is why i found the dream so frightening ... because it was as if it was all happening for real i didnt realize i had fallen asleep in my room. So i thought i was still awake. The first part of the dream is me trying to fall asleep on my futon, im having a hard time getting comfortable, both physically and mentally. Finally when i am about to fall asleep on the "horizon" of my pillow i see a strange light flash, it kind of looked like a star.
As soon as i saw this light , i knew what the general idea of what was going to happen next was. It was going to be a ghost, its not that the light was cliche because the in the whole 5 or 6 seconds before it happened i argued with myself over it , thinking it was just light from the window outside and the way the light hit my pillow. As soon as the light flashed , i could feel its presence in the room, it felt .... malicious and maybe male but i dont know. I could feel the ghost in the room with me, its spiritual presence shook the peace in my mind , and wracked me with fear. Finally the ghost ( which is completely unseen in the dream )
, well i should say ... i feel the ghost invade me, i feel it fill up my soul and go through me like smoke. While it "posseses" me i cant control myself, and i couldnt find a way to fight it.

now when the ghost or spirit releases me. i go and try to tell my grandmother, but she just patronizes me , or ignores me. Then i find myself walking in a strange warehousy place , trying to get my friend josh interested in the event. He seem vaguely interested but we dont make any progress. The whole time in the dream i am dreading going back into my room. Deep fear of my bedroom.

I would really like some input on this .... i just had this dream today .... and it was so vivid, when i woke up at around 10 pm . for while i was very unsettled ... while trying to get back into reality
Thecanvas

Re: scary dream with paranormal

Postby oragirl » Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:08 pm

This is a type of dream where you are inbetween-not a regular dream but but more on an astral plane where "ghosts" are. This can be "real ghosts" or our own emotional projections-the astral plane is many times a place of stuck emotion. Even though it can be very scary you need to know that no "ghost" can possess you unless on some level you allow it. There is something going on in your life where you feel out of control and not supported(you dont get what you need from you Grandmother or best friend in the dream). You need to affirm to yourself that you are protected and you can get the support you need-because that is absolutely true. These dreams come not to scare us but to get our attention so we can take care of the the situations in our life that need healing and attention. Believe in your "Higher Self" and know that you recieve divine guidance. Blessings.
oragirl

Re: scary dream with paranormal

Postby Thecanvas » Thu Oct 30, 2008 6:23 pm

thank you very much =}

i really appreciate the answer you've given me
Thecanvas

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors