Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Haunted Hotel

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Haunted Hotel

Postby shabbysab » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:30 pm

I was staying in a place where my "ex lover" just moved a couple months ago. We didn't date but we really liked each other. So I decided to go look for him. I expected him to be wearing his yellow Lakers jersey, so that's what I was looking for. I was in a mall and there was a football game going on or something like that and everyone was wearing yellow jerseys so every time I would run up to someone, it wouldn't be him. I didn't end up finding him, so I went up to my hotel room.
(then this started happen, I used to have this all time when I was little:) I was staying in a haunted hotel with my mom and things were trying to kill us. It was the same hotel and same room number, everything. Me and my mom were like " why is this happening to us again " because we knew it had already happened in the same hotel and everything the same was happening.. then I knew that it was the same dream, so i tried to switch it up and stop everything evil. So my mom went and got the manager of the hotel and told him that we needed a different room because "the lights weren't working" but they actually were. and I accidentally leaned on the light switch and turned them on. I then quickly flicked flicked them off so he wouldn't notice. He obviously saw that they were working though so he wouldn't switch us rooms. After he left, the lights wouldn't turn back on. We then ran it down the stairs, falling everywhere since we were going so fast and the room was 209. We made it to this big empty room with lots of windows and just started freaking out as we hid in the corner (there was 3 of us in the corner, squeezing, I couldn't recognize any). Something was talking to us or making weird sounds, so I walked up to the walkway of the room and turned the corner and there was this... creature that looks like a little man and he tried killing me. This went on a little bit and I tried to kick him and hit him with a hammer, then he turned into this big cement block with legs that wouldn't get injured. I then woke up. When I went to get a glass of water after I woke up, my mom was sitting in the living room saying she couldn't sleep because she was having a night mare also and screaming in her sleep.
shabbysab

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors