Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Bright flash of light and absolute terror

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Bright flash of light and absolute terror

Postby bmcanin » Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:45 am

Maybe someone on here will be able to help me.... i hope. I remember i was driving in my truck down a side street of my own street and i had left my dad behind on the side of the road to go get something...i dont remember what exactly. As i was driving down this curvy road it was night and as i looked into the bed of the truck there was a small kitten just staring at me, not being affected at all by the wind or the movements of the vehicle. I turned back around and i was on my own street and i remember looking beside me and seeing a child sitting in the passenger seat and all the sudden he jumped out of the now slow moving vehicle. I was driving beside him asking him to get back into the truck when he said "will there be coffee?" I know i know i even felt a little weird when he said that, but before i could respond, i heard a huge explosion and turned around and around the bend of the road was a huge bright fire-like light that seemed to be getting closer. I remember feeling terrified at this light and was begging the child to get back into the truck but when i turned around he was gone. I turned back around and the light was still getting closer. I have been scared before but i have never felt this amount of terror in waking life or sleeping dreams. Can someone please help me interpret this dream please?
bmcanin

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors