Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I saw me kill me !!!!!!!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I saw me kill me !!!!!!!

Postby amy_mallen » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:46 am

I keep having a reoccurring nightmare that has really scared me the dictionary has not helped as the face i saw killing me was my own, the best i can describe the dream is that : it was dark so there wasn't really any colours and sometimes i woke up while i was dying other times i didnt but there was about half a dozen different times and each time the way i killed was different but i can remember stabbing twice, strangling, slashing throat, beating and suffocating and mostly they were really gory? i usually didnt see my face on the killer until after it had started? If anyone can shed some light on this it will be much appreciated

Thanks
amy_mallen

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors