Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What does it mean!!!!!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

What does it mean!!!!!

Postby heavensent » Tue Oct 28, 2008 8:14 pm

So I had a dream (nightmare) that my daughter and grandbaby was flying home and I was on the phone with her at the time, She was telling my grandbaby to wave bye bye to me so I thought she could see me and I looked up and seen 2 planes collide. Her phone went dead right at that time and I had no idea if that was her plane or not. I woke up crying.
She's supposed to be traveling down to see me (not flying tho) and I just hope it doesnt mean they will crash on the highway or something? I really hope someone can help me out with this because I'm totally freaking out over this.....

Thanks everybody, I'm new here and know nothing about this website so anything will be appreictated.
heavensent

Re: What does it mean!!!!!

Postby Tantric » Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:31 am

I think your just instictively worried about their travel - cuz of all the bad things that have gone on in the world with plane travel - even other modes of transportation
pray for their safety - and i'm sure things will be fine!
Tantric

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors