Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ghost dream

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

ghost dream

Postby imbwi » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:19 pm

I just woke up from a dream that I found very disturbing.

I had a dream that I was in my house with a friend of mine, when all of these weird things start to happen. Things are being turned on when neither of us had done it, strange sounds, typical ghost signs. Finally, I see something move without either my friend or I touching it, and suddenly I can feel whatever it is (the ghost) touching me. It is not comforting in the slightest, if anything, I felt disgusted. Throughout the dream I kept experiencing brief flashbacks to past events, things that I had forgotten about a long time ago. These memories weren't very significant, but I thought it might be important to note that was going on, anyway. Even after I awoke from the dream, it took me a little while to calm down and realize that it was not real. I usually do not remember my dreams, but this one stood out to me. As a side note, a few weeks ago, another dream I remember was having sex with an ex of mine. This person and I have had sex before, and perhaps this could be why I was dreaming so, but there could be more to it than that.

If anyone can help me figure out what these dreams might mean (mostly the ghost one), that would be much appreciated. If you need anymore information, I am open to answer.
imbwi

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors