Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Cant move.... sharp pain.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Cant move.... sharp pain.

Postby SolidSnake » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:04 am

I just made this account tonight to ask about this.
Any way just woke up about an hour ago to an unpleasant dream, apperantly i was sleeping on my left side(real life) and all
of a sudden felt like a stake drove through my right thigh. As I tried to lift my head a crazy vice grip grabbed the back of my neck, and i couldnt help but yell. After I couldnt yell then i had a high pitch ring in my ears and my eyes were crosseyed i think.
Then the grip released and i could speak again and I was so mad that I was saying "I'm gonna get you fucker, you....you fucking Worm". I said that cause i felt it was something lying behind me grabbing my neck and stabbing my thigh. Also i ended up in my parents room explaining, and next thing you know i wake up (foreal) and im in my bed.
Explain please, sleep paralysis?
SolidSnake

Re: Cant move.... sharp pain.

Postby MissLilly » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:15 pm

The same thing happened to me! I told my sister,but she was confused about the whole thing.It felt like someone or something was holding me down while I was in bed,I knew I wasn't sleeping,I was wide awaked,but I couldn't move! Then a few seconds later the pressure was off of my body and after the fact......I was terrified!
MissLilly

Postby chikitita » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:48 am

i don't think that was a dream , i think you were attacked in the astral plane. Pray to your guardian angel to protect you before you go to sleep. it has happend to me but it is easier to ask for help and guidance rather than trying to rationalise it all with the mind.
chikitita

Postby emzy » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:37 am

Hey i feel your pain. I get it all the time and it sucks. i feel something pushing on my stomach and i have evil dreams with it too. but then i dream that i am walking around but then i wake up and im in my bed. i have posted a few forums if you want to read or feel free to add me to your msn mine is Bextakicks@hotmail.com feel free to add me because i am still searching for answers.
emzy

Postby LucidDemon » Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:58 pm

Sleep paralasyse does blow
All ive done is either fight it or fight to open my eyes though both are kinda hard

i think its some kinda energy aura person/creature thing

I got a good idea of it the last time i worked outta town and stayed in a hotel
I can tell when im gonna go to sleep cause the sound levels drop and your vision get noticable black. I fest some kind of energy near the window and it kinda hurt,. then it moved to the end of the bed and it hurt more. then above me. then the thing came right on top of me and crushed. Whoa did that hurt liek hell like it was crushing my energy. I ended up forceing my eyes open but i could still fell it for a bit.

Now this quick story is a wierd one. I had the simular thing but it was focused on my stomache like someone pushing a spike through it, the next day i realized there was blood coming from my belly button
LucidDemon

Postby shark master » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:17 pm

It seems like you have a ghost where you live, because a ghost can cause pain like that. I'll give you a hint on getting rid of it, and trust me it works. I know because I had a ghost that I wanted to get rid of and I did. [Sad thing wherever I go theres a ghost] Once you get attacked so no fear or pain, because fear gives ghosts power. Also ask it nicley to leave. If those don't work look on how to get rid of ghosts.
shark master

Postby SolidSnake » Thu Oct 30, 2008 4:32 pm

Bumping this topic.
Thanks for all the insight and replies.
SolidSnake

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors