Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

(HELP NEEDED ASAP) Little Girl in Red Dress

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

(HELP NEEDED ASAP) Little Girl in Red Dress

Postby Kelly_With_Art » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:53 pm

Hello everyone,

I recently had a nightmare about a little girl in a red dress. Nothing particularly "Scary" happened in this nightmare, but I felt uneasy when I woke up. I was standing at the end of a hallway in a fancy ballroom. There were red lanterns hanging everywhere. There were two staircases, three steps each, covered in red carpet. The first was directly in front of me, the next was across a flat section of the ballroom, but also in line with the other. The little girl appeared in 4 places at once, the father away they were, the more faded they became. She didn't walk, she just appeared closer as the farthest version of her faded away. She made her way towards me and I could see that she had long, straight black hair and black eyes.

I know that there is a Taiwanese Urban Legend that describes what I'm seeing, but I can't find any information on it past the existence of a horror movie based on it. The movie is "The Tag-Along." If anyone has anything that could help me, I mean ANYTHING, please let me know. I will be checking in everyday to see if someone has helped me.
Kelly_With_Art
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: (HELP NEEDED ASAP) Little Girl in Red Dress

Postby Dream4life » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:08 am

Hey. That is a quite weird dream...But I had close to the same one! I am not sure if you have heard of the girl for "the ring" or something like that. I have never actually seen the movie, just the trailer. It is really strange.

In my dream, it started out where I was in my bed. It felt so real. I woke up. (not in real life, just in the dream) As I roll over, I see a girl in a white flowing dress. She has long black hair covering her face, she has black eyes as cold as stone. I start to scream, but I can't for some reason. As I try to get up, the girl starts to smile with no teeth! All the sudden, I feel as I am glued to the bed. I try everything I could to get away from her. I even tried simply closing my eyes. Around five seconds later, the girl just disappears. But only for 1 second. She appears again, this time on the edge of my bed. With a knife. She lifts the knife, as I brace myself. She swings it down, then I wake up before she hit me.

I have no clue what this means.
Dream4life
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors