Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Creepy Nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Creepy Nightmare

Postby Washworth1982 » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:08 am

I'm at a house. The owner is very wealthy. The house is situated next to a large expanse of water. It has a long drive way. It feels cold and dreary. Like it has a Russia feel. The dream is dark and macabe and I am a prisoner along with a few other people. In cages he keeps us. But I have enough freedom to move around undetected. The others do not. He feeds us poised. One prisoner sits with legs hanging out the cage. One foot is swollen bad. Blue large veiny. The owner leaves. I watch him drive down the long driveway. I am not scared. I am very intrigued. Next scene. I'm in a tunnel. He is there. It's like an old train tunnel. I get a jack the ripper feel as I watch him saw off a victims head. He does not see me. Not so intrigued anymore. Just disgusted. But all I see is him making a sawing motion. I do not see the victim or blood.
Washworth1982
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Creepy Nightmare

Postby FlabbaWabbaJabba » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:40 pm

Damn dude that's pretty hectic. Did you wake up with sweats or crying?

Also I write these down, then go through it and find the information that happened in real life to piece this together. Sometimes that'll help you diagnose issues with sleeping patterns, diet or mental stress!!! I find it super helpful.

Great story though, sounds terrifying...
FlabbaWabbaJabba
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Creepy Nightmare

Postby Washworth1982 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:01 am

Thanks for the reply.
I do generally write down and go back to it later to make comparisons between dreams and reality. I never mentioned that my freedom in the dream had to do with my soul leaving my body to be in those other places.
A friend advised that dark thoughts might be as a result of current project: writing a horror screenplay. But I don't know. Also had death in the family a little over a month ago. Maybe has something to do with that.
Washworth1982
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors