Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

SLEEP PARALYSIS ALMOST EVERYDAY!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

SLEEP PARALYSIS ALMOST EVERYDAY!

Postby jojodreamer » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:53 am

I am having sleep paralysis almost everyday, but mostly when I nap, not when I go to sleep for the night. I have never experienced the "demon", but the experience is terrifying. I can see everything (or at least it seems like I can) but I am unable to move. It feels like if I don't make every effort to move I will be stuck like that forever. I usually have to start by wiggling a toe, or a finger, and then keep that momentum going until I fully wake. It takes an extreme amount of effort and if I don't keep the effort constant, I have to start all over again. I am suffering. I am afraid to fall asleep and it is greatly affecting my life. I have tried lots of ways to prevent sleep paralysis from happening to me. Like trying different sleeping positions, reducing stress, I even stopped drinking alcohol and I pray. But none of those helped.

I need advice.
jojodreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors