Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Home Again

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Home Again

Postby DnH1978 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:02 pm

My dream started with me pulling into the driveway of my home I sold 5 years ago in the Dodge Durango that I sold 8 years ago. I entered the house. The house was furnished almost like it was just b4 we sold it. So I went into the living room. I sat down on the sofa. I started talking to someone but no one was around. Just then I started feeling myself having sex fully clothed with a invisible partner.
Just then I hear a car pull into the drive and I get up and I went to the door and saw my mom (who died 9 years ago), my grandma and a small child that felt like it was mine ( but i don’t have any small children they are all teens) getting out of a taxi van. They come into the laundry room and there is a small fuzzy dog in the house. I have never owned a small fuzzy dog b4. I begged my grandma to allow me to take the dog to her house because it was all alone. After a lot of begging she gave in and her and my mom took the dog and my child out to the Durango. I go into the back bed room and began to gather clothes up for my child when from behind the bed I hear a man say you haven’t done any thing wrong yet don’t start now. I look over and see the man starting to climb over the bed. I run down the hall and into the dinning room I start screaming for my mom. She comes running in and the man comes down the hall within triangle piece of wood with 2 large nails sticking out of it.
The man attempts to stick the nails into my mom’s neck. We fight him off and knock the piece of wood out of his hand. My mom then starts bashing his head agents the wall over and over and over until his head turns into nothing but a black mass.
I then go back down the hall and back into the room and continue to gather clothes for my child. Just then I see a woman coming towards me that looked like my grandma but I know my grandma was outside and hadn’t come back into the house. I again scream for my mother and I look out the door and up the hall and see my mom my child and a man in a wheel chair holding an infant. My mom picks up the infant and they walk up the hall along with my child. As they enter the room the woman grabs my child and says let me have a baby. I grab my child from her and I yell no. She’s then grabs the infant out my mom’s arms and says again let me have a baby. I grab the infant from her and tell no again. I am holding both children at this point.
The woman starts coming towards me repeating let me have a baby over and over. I manage to hold both children with one arm and push the woman away from us again and again and again yelling get away from us and that is when my husband woke me up.
My heart raced, I shook, was extremely scared for about 2 hours after I woke up. I told my husband the dream and started to cry because I was so scared. None of this dream made any since.
DnH1978
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors