Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmares

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmares

Postby allisonmattran » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:11 am

In my dream, I experienced a school shooting. I was in an art class or an art showcase when I heard an announcement that there was a school shooter in the building. I really don't remember much other than I was not familiar with this school, so it was not like my high school or anything. I remember running out the front door of the building and my family was in the getaway car, but then as I was about to get in the car the school shooter was right behind me, so I sent my family to the back door of the high school. They sped off and I sprinted away to the back door and somehow lost the shooter. I think I made it into the car, but I really am not sure how it ended, but I woke up scream crying and my mom was holding me.
allisonmattran
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Nightmares

Postby SabrinaWriter » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:33 am

Sounds scary.
Still, my worst nightmare was: "I forgot to do my homework. And I was banished from school. And became homeless".
SabrinaWriter
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors