Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

a dystopian nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

a dystopian nightmare

Postby abbynormal » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:59 pm

i dreamt i was at my monthly eye doc's appointment for my monthly eye injection, and just before she fixed to do the deed, she told me that my veteran's insurance would no longer cover anaesthesia/analgesia for any procedure, and that i had the choice to take the needle without numbing, or pay her a thousand bucks cash right then and there, and of course i didn't have that kinda cash on me, nor does anybody i know [what kinda fool carries that amount of money with them? :whoa: ] so i asked her for a bullet or something to bite on, and she said that was a part of analgesia/anaesthesia, :o so she sneered at me and quickly jabbed the needle into my eye, and i screamed and passed out from the pain, and awoke in the ER, they said i shocked out from the pain, and as i walked back to the eye doc's place i saw my car being towed from the parking lot, and the tow truck driver said "pay me $1000 cash right now!" and it then and there dawned on me that some rapture-like event had just happened and all the decent people were gone from the earth, and i said, "this doesn't feel like america anymore!" to which he replied, "no $#!+ sherlock!" then i awoke. :shock:
abbynormal
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors