Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Am i dreaming my own horrendous death? (reoccuring)

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Am i dreaming my own horrendous death? (reoccuring)

Postby elephant143 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:41 am

First a bit of background: I believe Ive had this same dream prior to getting my entire back tattooed but I could be wrong. The same dream since at least 2007 and I remember more detail every time I dream it.

The Dream:
I find myself lost in a suburban neighborhood in North Carolina. I'm not scared as I'm aware of how to get back on track and I seem to just be enjoying the walk. Until I'm suddenly followed too closely by an old man in a tracksuit who reeks of cigarettes he's on his phone talking to a friend like he's selling meat. He walks into his house and as I'm walking I notice someone hold a white towel in their window and then suddenly I'm hit by a ratchety old truck. Tonight I caught on and remembered as soon as the old man walked into his house and I ran, ran as fast as I could and was still hit by this blue beat old truck.

I awake to two hickish looking men removing my back skin laughing at my screams all the while. I'm strapped down in one of those old-timey punishment stocks and endure rape, mutilation, and torture from many hickish white men. I then see myself as a whole a woman that even my own mother wouldn't recognize as I beg for my own death. I wake up only after a few moments of being immersed in the darkest dark I've ever seen I imagine signifying my death.

I pray this has a deeper meaning, I pray this is not how I die. I will fight this end every chance I have but for some reason, I always play nice in the beginning and am left with a feeling that this end is unavoidable. I am actually moving to NC in four months and will be getting a concealed carry as soon as I arrive so that I can shoot the caller down, I refuse to die this way and would love to know this has a deeper meaning and we don't dream our own deaths prior to killing an old man in a track suit.
elephant143
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Am i dreaming my own horrendous death? (reoccuring)

Postby MelsPositiveVibes1111 » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:41 am

I have studied dreams for quite a few years. I want to take a moment and reassure you that you are NOT dreaming of your own demise or death. However I do believe you could be picking up on some past life memories in your dreams today. Past life memories tend to spill into our present life to be acknowledged, processed, and accepted. It is known that people tend to be drawn back to the same places, or areas they lived in a past life as well (so something to think about and relax you about the move to NC). I don't doubt something bad may of happened to you in a previous life similar to your dream(maybe not exact), and your subconscious mind is bringing these memories to the forefront for you to heal from them. Obviously the negativity of the past life still hides inside you and it needs to be dealt with and released to get rid of those horrific dreams. If you believe in that kind of stuff(past lives) it may be worth looking into doing a past life regression session. I have heard it can move mountains to help you get over and get rid of those nightmares, leaving your past life exactly where it belongs, in the past.

I hope this helps you! Please let me know what you think :) Peace be with you <3
MelsPositiveVibes1111
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors