Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Painful transformation

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Painful transformation

Postby garcia8890 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:50 pm

I can still feel my skin crawling when I think of this dream. Last night I dreamt that I was in my kitchen with my daughter, when all of a sudden I had a sharp pain on the skin of my thigh. When I looked, I noticed a black spot under my skin which then started moving. Several of these spots started to appear all over my body which then turned out to be caterpillars squirming under my skin. The pain became unbearable which caused me to scream and try to squeeze them out from my skin. I even saw a Monarch butterfly completely form inside of my skin. I woke up after I called an ambulance in my dream. I have never had this type of dream...My skin still feels sensitive somehow, like my body is in shock. I know this dream means I'll be going through some transformation soon, hopefully not as painful as this dream! Hah.
garcia8890
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors