Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Nightmare I Had Yesterday

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

A Nightmare I Had Yesterday

Postby Rain-Sage » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:31 pm

I haven't posted on here in forever it seems but I had a nightmare yesterday that I keep wondering about.

I had a nightmare that I was trying to help someone and we were in a car while they made a phone call. Then, suddenly, their entire personality changed and they became psychotic and then drove the car into a lake. I tried to get out but I couldn't until it started to sink and then I was suddenly stuck in the water at the side of the lake with my head barely out of the water where I could still breathe except for every couple seconds when water would come up over my face and I'd try to lift my head up a little higher until finally somebody... or a lot of this same sombodies.... it was a bunch of clones of the same person who I don't even know.... came to help me. He pulled me out of the water and it turned out an anchor had been tied to my ankle and I was lucky that it had somehow gotten lodged in the side where it had instead of just dragging me to the bottom of the lake.
Rain-Sage
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors