Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

war and pure disaster

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

war and pure disaster

Postby veedolmenico » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:59 pm

hello i really need someone to interpret this dream
I cant remember fully i dreamt waking up and found myself in a place similar to my house. i got out and the house looked quite different, its much more.. broken, dark and old looking. it overall looks scary . i got out to see my maid talking to me to look around and i saw my mom and her husband (my step dad) fighting like crazy. i found out that we migrated to another country because our country was in war with this country im in. my mom also talked about lacking money.

out of nowhere i found myself in front of a restaurant and found my grandparents and a part time worker who turned out to be one of my classmates i kinda dislike. there was another student as well but i forgot what happened but i also dislike him (because hes really pathetic and mean towards people).

at the end i think my mom ran away or smth... like idk where she is most of the time
veedolmenico
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors