Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Worse than a SAW movie..

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Worse than a SAW movie..

Postby mckenziehall » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:14 pm

I’ve had many nightmares before but none with gore or any type of brutal killing (all my dreams have a mystical feeling, never genuinely scary). This was my first one and needless to say, it was horrifying. It began like a normal dream, I saw my history teacher who hated me and some characters from a tv show I’ve been watching a lot recently. Just random things I’ve been thinking about. Then this man appeared in my dream (he had a story to him but I can’t remember). He was nice at first but then my dream immediately cut to him being a psychopath. He was building some sort of structure in a massive basement and I knew something was up. It cut scenes like a movie. First, he was dragging some sort of sharp object against a concrete wall (it was like a scythe without the wooden part). Then, he wanted to show me something. Other people were there (the characters from my show if I remember correctly) and they were equally scared of what was to come. He lowered a weapon (the metal part of three scythes molded together, all pointed at different directions, attached to a chain that he held) down into a hole that he then closed. I don’t know how we knew, but someone was down there in that hole and there wasn’t much room for them to move. He started yanking the chain up and down in the hole and we all just knew that it was piercing the person with every pull. All we could hear was their screaming. I woke up wanting to vomit. It took me a few minutes to calm myself down and tell myself that it was just a dream. After that, all I could think was that that was worse than any SAW movie I’ve ever seen (which probably isn’t true). I’ve been scared a lot recently (because that stupid picture of “momo” is going back around and I freak out just about every time I see it) so that must be why I’m having this dream but I need a second opinion.
mckenziehall
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors