Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Extremely vivid and very often

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Extremely vivid and very often

Postby Karebearkay » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:34 am

I have been having very vivid and scary nightmares. I do have nightmares often, I would say about at least one to two nights a week at least but recently they have been getting more frequent and I’m starting to remember more about them in detail. It’s getting to the point where I wake up frightened up to 4 times a night and when I fall asleep I’ll have another nightmare. If I don’t Remember the dream I just wake up very scared and alert. The two dreams that stuck out to me started out with one where I was walking through a hospital to get to my college dorm because for some reason they were connected in my dream, as I was walking through there was bodies every where and blood all over the walls and floors and everything, while some of the staff was freaking out and crying other were walking around calm but upset casually cleaning the mess up. When I finally walked through a few doors and got to my “dorm” I found the same thing, bodies every couple of feet and blood everywhere. I started freaking out and asking everyone what happened and no one seemed to really know, then a few police officers show up and say that someone had planted explosives in the boxes the news papers where delivered in. (I realize this sounds kind of dumb but it was all EXTREMELY vivid and terrifying while I was dreaming)

The second one started off kind of okay I was in a big office building and a bunch of people I knew were there. I’m not sure what was going on but everyone was just kind of hanging around and talking generally having a good time. I don’t remember what happened but I knew I had to leave and someone was after me. I ran outside and climbed up a giant pole and was hiding from whoever/whatever was chasing me. Then this guy come out of the building with a very long chain and every door or so there is a person handcuffed to the chain but there are sheets over them so you can’t see who is under neath and the sheets and there’s black stuff smeared where the face would be. The guy begins to shout up to me that I couldn’t stay up there foreve and when I come down the people under the sheets are gonna kill me. I got scared and slid down and took off running into the woods and he took one of the people off the chain and they began to chase me. I jumped into the river to get away and when I jumped in they took the sheet off and it was a boy around my age (20 or so) and he said that he was being held unwillingly and that if he went back without me he’d kill him so I told him to run with me and then I woke up.

Sorry that is so long and thank you if you took the time to read it lol. I’m just wondering what you guys think about it? I tried sage but I’ve been sleeping over at others houses and it continues no matter the place I sleep.
Karebearkay
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors