Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being visited by the same person??

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Being visited by the same person??

Postby ilovedreams1988 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:18 am

Over time i am regulary visited by the same person. Hes athletic,Seems to know what to do,and looks like a very important mystic being. I call him soldier of the devil. He might even be a general or something. He looks very important scares the crap out of me! Everytime i see him i my guts tell me im going to die and hes going to pick me up im going to hell.

I have seen him stand him in front of a huge burning flames, and he shaked my hand.

Hes been laying on my bed to when i was just about to wake up.

Surely this must be a son of the devil right ? to pick me up ?

Well im happy enough it wasnt this night :goldblob: :goldblob: :goldblob: :goldblob: :goldblob: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:
ilovedreams1988
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors