Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

*Help Please* My father dies of cancer and I kill my uncle.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

*Help Please* My father dies of cancer and I kill my uncle.

Postby ActuallyGimli » Mon Mar 04, 2019 3:53 am

I need someone who understands dreams to help me interpret this one. I am so afraid that something bad is about to happen to my dad.

As a preface to help understand the dream, I am a 23 year old female with a disability that keeps me from being able to work and support myself. I currently have no job and am not on disability income as it is so hard to get. I still live with my parents and sister and rely on them for basically everything. I have no friends and other than my grandmother I do not have a relationship with any other family. My paternal uncle, Jeff, is an alcoholic and is slowly killing himself even though he was born with great health. My father is a diabetic with a weak immune system who is legally blind and has already beaten a potentially dangerous skin cancer once. He has never been in good health and I remember him saying all throughout my childhood that he wouldn't live past 40-45 even though he is now in his fifties. I hope this helps give some insight into my life and makes it easier to interpret my dream.

My dream:
"Dad gets diagnosed with terminal cancer. Suddenly mom comes home engaged to a new man with two new children and tells us she’s leaving. Mom then throws her rings (wedding and engagement) on the floor including the one with my and my sisters birth stones on it we got her as a gift. Dad shrivels up like a mummy immediately once she leaves the house and dies. At the funeral home mom doesn’t show up, but my uncle Jeff and grandmother do. Jeff laughs in my face that dad got the bad genes and died and said he didn’t deserve to live but he got to anyway. I shoot him in the head and his head explodes open and his body falls limp onto mine. Granny is screaming at me and there is blood everywhere. I have lost everything."

I woke up crying and have been shaking for the past few hours. Could this be a sign that something bad is going to happen to my father? Please help.
ActuallyGimli
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors