Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

shark attack on train track

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

shark attack on train track

Postby whiteberry » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:40 pm

in my waking life, i always take the train home from work.
in the dream, the train rides were totally disrupted... everywhere there were cancels and delays. the train i normally take was totally cancelled, so i had to take another connection with lots of transfers, and i knew this would take several hours. i had an eerie feeling in my stomach, like something wasn't safe, something was odd. i decided to take a red-colored train that drives through unfamiliar cities i never heard of. at the second stop, i realized that i was taking the train in the wrong direction. i got out of the train. on the train track, i asked a woman, how i could take a train in the direction of my city. as we looked up at the electronic timetable, it stated that every single train in that direction was cancelled. the woman said that it was because of the 'meg.' ('meg' is short for 'megalodon shark and this was also a 2018 shark movie that i watched on my birthday.) i asked her what is a meg and she told me to wait and see.
directly across from the train track was a river. moments later, an enormous dorsal fin emerged from the river. there were two other smaller but still large sharks. one of the sharks leapt onto the train track and hunted after the people. i woke up at this point.
if someone could offer an interpretation about this nightmare, i would appreciate it.
whiteberry
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors