Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I saw myself as the devil

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I saw myself as the devil

Postby Sadchil » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:57 pm

I feel like I have problems with being nice, every time I try to be nice it kinda hurts. I guess it hurts since 13
Anyways, in the dream it started off as a regular school day I got up for school and got dressed and before I left I looked at myself in the mirror and saw myself but with a really creep long big smile with devil horns just staring at me. Surprisingly, I wasn't scared of it I continued with my day and went to school. I went to my 1st period and then 10 min after school started I heard gun shots coming outside And I was as calm as possible and walked outside couldn't see who it was. I went to the bathroom locked myself in there for a good 5 minutes and didn't hear a noise. I walked outside and blood everywhere around the hallway and all of my classmates dead. Arms,legs, heads and hearts on the floor just blood everywhere and I was crying but not a strong cry but soft tears coming down, I was on the 6th floor and went all the way down to the 1st floor to see everything.. Everyone is dead every floor Teachers,Students everyone is dead except me. Finally, I got to the 1st floor and went to the courtyard and the last person I saw dead was my ex the first friend I've ever had in my life someone that actually cared about me, and she left me. Anyways, she was dead on a table with her eyes open just looking at me and her eyes followed me while I walked and I heard her say '' Why?" while she was dead. I walked into the cafeteria and blood everyone, and the person who killed everyone had me speechless.
It was me who killed everyone, my evil side. The one I saw in the mirror, and he told me " Accept it, your coming down with us" and we are looking eye contact at each other and I was speechless on who I have become and I want to get rid of my evil side. I just can't I hate being nice everyone usually wants something out of me and that's why I am mean. I feel like my mean side protects me from the world from the world ''caring and love'' I dont have to worry about anyone. But I wanna be nice I wanna be the person who changes the world and make everyone happy. I feel like im part devil and angel and dont know what to do..
Sadchil
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I saw myself as the devil

Postby Stefy1925 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:40 am

It seems that you have been deeply hurt by past relationships that you have shut yourself from the world, and only see the bad in it. And your inner self is asking for help before it gets too late to be saved. The reflection in the mirror is how you feel about your self. You feel that you’re a lost cause or that you just don’t want to be associated with people or commitment, and want revenge on those whom have hurt you. The tears you cried once you saw the massacre is the innocent hurt child that you still have inside you:, and he’s crying out for help. The ex in your dream asking you “why,” is most likely the person that you hold the most remorse for, the person who you have to forgive so that you can move on with the pain that was left in you. In your dream you state that being evil made you happy and that you shut down people because everyone is just looking to benefit from you. So you have to fight the inner struggle that keeps holding and restraining you back. Holding too many feelings inside will cause you to eventually have a breakdown. Your dream is basecally an alert that you’re pushing everyone away from you out of fear. Sure, you may feel that people just want to use you or want something from you. But at the end of the day we all need each other, for connections, for company, and to vent our feelings. In the mean time it’s a good idea to keep a diary and write down your feelings, hopes and dreams. the sun is always there to shine, but the clouds block out the sky. It’s time for you to start remembering your dreams, lift your eyes and see the things unseen, and remember who you want to be. Just take a step at a time... forgive yourself, and those who have hurt you. Once you do that, great good things will happen to you.
Stefy1925
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors