Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I died and saw Bright Light

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

I died and saw Bright Light

Postby noubaig » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:57 am

Hi ! 3 days ago i saw a dream.

Warning: content below may be Graphic for some people.

[Reveal] Spoiler:
Before I start sharing my dream I need to clarify something that My father died few years ago and he was a doctor in real life and I have never been married. So, beginning of dream the dream is fuzzy/vague but I remember that there was something very important that I and my wife (I have never seen that beautiful women) agreed to die for but will be revived after certain period of time. But I said it should be done in a way that I can not stop it. So, next it seems like in the dream i was sleeping and woke up and tried to open eyes but my vision was blurred or visibility was getting adjusted and saw my father(doctor) was sitting near and he was wearing white cloths and i also felt I was paralyzed then i kind of moved my eyes and saw my wife on ground dead. And suddenly I realized we are getting killed as we agreed. I understood what was happening but I didn't like how she was lying on ground and i kind of yelled/shouted to pick her from ground (knew that she was dead). Time for me was running fast and I knew I am next and was looking at my father and my brain was thinking very fast I was thinking what if both us are not revived. And my brain was saying i should tell him to stop but then I looked at my dead wife and thought if she is not alive then my existence has no meaning and I felt a lot of love for her. So, I didn't stopped my father and my father hand moved and I knew it would be painful to die. So, I closed my eyes and waited for pain but I felt little pinch for micro second or almost no pain. So, my father put through a needle just above my eyeball in the eye socket that went into brain. So, for me it was like little pinch and everything went dark (felt like may be that darkness was hell or just that I died or nothingness) and all of sudden bright white light (like you see in movies) and felt like i was in heaven or something like that I felt lightheaded like I had no worries and was feeling good that i was watching white light may be i was one of good ones. So, I woke up after that and had good feeling about the ending that I saw a white light. So, it has been 03 days i still remember the feelings i had in dream so sometimes i am happy because i saw my deceased father and sometimes I am sad that me and my wife died that I never had to begin with and happy that I had a wife that I loved so much and beautiful wife to die for and sometime i am relieved that the end of dream was I saw white light.

I would be thankful to you if someone can help me understand this.
noubaig
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors