Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Elsa from frozen, but looked menacing and creepy

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Elsa from frozen, but looked menacing and creepy

Postby Space and Time » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:36 am

Before going to the dream, I was always fascinated by disney princesses by how they are all so beautifull and attractive. Elsa, the really attractive snow powers queen, of course, was one of them.

Usualy, in dreams if I see a disney princess It's usualy being drawn on the wall as a picture and is not a actual "Living" character (Though, on rare occasions the dream can make them living characters, but thats very rare), However, this dream, is different. I've never had dreams about disney princesses this creepy and menacing as this dream that I'm going to explain.

The dream was just this:

I've seen Elsa. But instead of looking attractive and beautifull, she looked very scary and menacing.

Details about the character:

- Looked very scary and menacing.
- Her head was faceless, It's empty.
- She looked very glitchy, her body was being filled with really creepy glitch effects.
- I interpreted this weird aura from her like It's an shadow figure.
- I screamed alot, I was very scared. Suprisingly when I woke up, I wasnt screaming out of fear at all.

Also, how do I use @mention code so I can attract more users to this thread?
Anyone is a lord of their realm
Space and Time
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Elsa from frozen, but looked menacing and creepy

Postby Dorn » Fri Feb 15, 2019 1:52 pm

The combination of emptiness and glitches point to a realized fear that your female ideal is unreal/unrealistic (image breakdown), which is normally repressed (darkened/shadowed imagery). This is something you're fully aware of, rationally speaking, but to realize it while dreaming is nevertheless terrifying, as you revisit that initial shock and disappointment.
Dorn
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors