Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Does Any one else have their own World in their dreams?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Does Any one else have their own World in their dreams?

Postby Heera » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:14 pm

As the title suggests this happens to me.

There is several spots that I visit often in my dreams that I’ve never been to in my life. For example there’s this haunted house/museum in this random city I visit a lot. The other night I had a dream of a zoo that I’ve visited before and I knew the layout because of the first time I was there.

I Also visit locations that I have been to in real life. Except they look nothing like it. But it looks the same in the dream when I re visit it.

I don’t know if that makes sense but here’s some examples.

I live in Canada and go to Canada’s Wonderland a few times a year. I always dream about it, except the park has a completely different layout with different attractions. But the dream layout is the same each time I visit it free netflix tech news

My hometown has a different look and feel to it. It’s darker, bigger and has a creepier feel to it. But it always looks the same when I’m in it in my dreams

I always dream I go to the mall. This mall is completely different than any mall I visit, but alas, this malls layout in my dream is the same every time. (Also it’s always closing and I can never find something to buy)

I almost can compare this feeling that I get in these dreams like I’m visiting a parallel universe that’s close to this universe. Just slightly different in many ways. It’s very cool, and as long as it doesn’t turn nightmarish I always find it cool when I wake up.
Heera
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors