Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Fight For Your Life

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Fight For Your Life

Postby Mirro90 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:10 am

In the dream I can never remember where it occurs(doesn't seem to matter). But there is someone in front of me and I just get a feeling that they are a threat and they will attack me. It's never someone I know but it starts off with me punching someone in the face but the too weak. Either I slipped when I punch, they turned as I hit or something but like the location that doesn't seem to matter. So I get on top of them punching and pounding as hard and as fast as I can but it's kind of like the saying "once you grab a tiger by the tail you can't let go" and it's terrifying cause it's never enough. I keep fighting as hard as I can and it feels like only just enough to keep them from getting up and retaliating and it's terrifying that if I ever let up they will get me.

If anyone has any insight into this it would be appreciated. I rarely dream but when I do this has been a reoccurring nightmare. Like I dream once every several months, it maybe this dream back to back or a more mondane dream sometime in between.
Mirro90
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors