Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Nightmare dream about someone else

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Nightmare dream about someone else

Postby cddow » Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 am

I had a dream last night about a girl I know with lots of drug issue. In my dream she was in a room with 3 triplet young girl who were evil. They looked evil , talked evil. The girl I know(Mel) she came to me later in the dream to tell me she has stolen these evil girl cell phones. Later on in my dream we were with these 3 girls in a room with Mel and I slowly walked away leaving this girl I know (Mel) alone with these 3 evil triplets. I left walking out and saw worry in the face of Mel. These 3 evil girl ended up murdering her because Mel had stole their cell phones and they brought Mel's ashes to me in a urn. After this I was able to fly which I'm able to do a lot of times in my dreams. once flying I felt I was flying away In a scared way and then it changed to not scared but fun, I was enjoying being able to fly and land and takeoff flying again.

Can someone tell me what this dream meant about this girl Mel?
cddow
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors