Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Door

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Door

Postby TurtleSnake » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:22 am

Right now I had a dream that I tried to close the entrance door of my apartment suite by having the door lock at a vertical position and I opened and closed it while it had the vertical position, and the door was unlocked. I moved the door lock to the horizontal position, and it still was unlocked, when in real life when that door lock is in the horizontal position, the door is locked.

As the dream was ending, I saw myself on my pillow. Apparently an invisible hand with an invisible arm touched the lower left hand corner of my stomach, and when I woke up right now I said "Oh, oh!" as a result of my fear of that tickling!
TurtleSnake
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors