Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please can someone tell me what my dream means?

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Please can someone tell me what my dream means?

Postby dreamingaboutspace » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:39 am

So I always have nightmares that they’ve kind of ended up just being regular dreams because I’m so used to them. Anyways, the dream I had last night was so vivid and surreal and it scares me because I have no idea what it means. I was in my math class when oht of nowhere I got stabbed in the stomach. I can’t remember who stabbed me but I remember walking out and then back in and I think I collapsed. I don’t know what it feels like to be stabbed but I swear I felt the pain of it in my dream. Then when I had stiches later on in the dream I looked down and it like stretched while filling with blood and just burst and I felt the pain again it was so bad I couldn’t move in my dream. I woke up and still felt weird on my stomach (it wasn’t period pain or general stomach ache though I can’t explain it) and when I laid down on my stomach when I woke up I felt like I was lying on bleeding stiches. It’s the most real dream I’ve ever had but I have no idea what it means. Any interpretations would be really appreciated thank you :)
dreamingaboutspace
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors