Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Coins and snakes

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Coins and snakes

Postby TurtleSnake » Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:50 am

Right now, I got a dream that I lost my phone and my phone charger. I found my phone but I didn't find my phone charger anywhere in the entire dream. Even though I didn't find it, while I was trying to find it, I saw coins on the floor and a gray table. I got the coins from the table. The coins on the floor transformed into snakes and they scared me. I was thinking that because that happened, the coins on my hands could turn into snakes so I quickly threw them away to the floor! I got away from all those snakes. There were still more coins. I got closer to get more coins, but apparently I didn't want to get the coins because as the closer that I got to get some coins, the closer that a snake got to me to attack me, which it didn't but it was going to happen in the dream based on the distance of me & the snake getting closer.

Then I woke up. What does that dream mean?
TurtleSnake
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Coins and snakes

Postby TurtleSnake » Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:00 am

I forgot something that happened in the dream but now I remember.
The event that happened in the dream that I forgot but now I remember was that after I decided not to get the coins because of me & the snake getting closer to attack me, I told my mom that I got scared. She didn't respond.

Then I woke up.
I will tell my mom about this dream that I had after she wakes up!
TurtleSnake
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors