Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

The strange wedding

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

The strange wedding

Postby Reck » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:07 am

A little background about me before I share this dream with you. I am a 26 year old, male. Single. Never married nor had a partner before. I would like to someday find someone to settle down with but at the moment I am not financially ready to do so. I never had a partner due to religious reasons but I had opportunities and I turned them down. OK, now with this in mind lets get on with my dream or nightmare.

I remember seeing a medium-sized gopher snake in our garden, then a wedding being held at my secondary school(which I finished 10 years ago). This wedding was strange, they were 3; one bride and two grooms, the bride was sitting with one groom and across from them was another groom. The groom across seemed to be very popular as he had a lot of people congratulating him. I was attending the wedding and was standing with friends, suddenly to my left a monster or a zombie tried to attack me, I pushed it off me and started running, so was everyone else. When I made it to the school gate I took a peak back and there was no one but me. This was peculiar to me. I started walking towards my house, I was not in fear at this point. While on the route a lady was approaching me; me and her started talking(our conversation isnt important since it's hidden from me). As our dialogue ended, I continued to walk and went past her, she becomes hostile and tried to backstab me. While this was taking place, a car came speeding, it was my friends from earlier, they told me to get in the car, I got in and sat at the back. While on the route, fear came to me and there was a small gray monster in the door pocket to my left, we killed it. But the fear continued..

Thank you for checking my thread. Looking forward to your interpretations ☺
Reck
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors