Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

ARMS, HANDS, HOLES

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

ARMS, HANDS, HOLES

Postby jeonjk » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:24 pm

I slept at 6pm and woke up at nearly 12am. My heart was beating fast because of my dream. In my dream it showed me looking at my hands and arms (it doesn't show me wholly, just my hands and arms but i do know im looking at it) which has little cuts (patterned with the lines of my fingers) all over until my wrists, i guess, and there was also holes that is too deep i can see my flesh. It wasn't bleeding though but I'm freaking out right now I can't go back to sleep. Also when I woke up, my arms were itchy and where I saw the cuts in my dreams (specifically fingers) it was somewhat reddish. What does this dream imply?
jeonjk
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: ARMS, HANDS, HOLES

Postby kzero » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:55 am

I've seen something like that where there were these lines on my hands. a reddish line by line like surgerey lines. Who knows if it's some experiment, or something. I also had a dream where I had a black hole in the middle of my hand. That was pretty scary, its amazing that the mind can actually feel where cuts or lines were made, or is there more to it. I've had dreams where im in a battle and get hit in the stomach and wake up. weird things like that. Kick out of my sleep. I think maybe an experiment, or something. The mind is wild. who knows maybe it could've been real to some extent.
kzero
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors