Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Disturbing Nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Disturbing Nightmare

Postby dimabr » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:23 pm

I only recall a small part of this dream but what I do remember is very vivid. I was in a dark house with my mother and older brother(who passed away a little over a year ago). I remember being so happy to see him but it was like it wasn't really him. He didn't act like my brother did, like he was void of all emotion. I then remember being in a kitchen area of the house and there were these little "dolls" almost like holiday nutcrackers on a shelf. They were moving around and talking to each other. When I went up to them they all turned to me and began whispering to me how I was going to die. They said I would die from a "great fall". Then they began to ramble on about the ways other people I knew were going to die. Being completely freaked out I ran back to the room where my mother and brother were. I told my brother what I just saw and then he slowly started moving backwards, his face started to lose color and turn blue. I began hearing the whispering of the dolls,and the farther he moved away from me the louder it got. He backed into the wall and began floating up it about halfway. Then put his arms out to his sides like he was being crucified and blood poured out on the wall behind him. I immediately woke up, and sat there for about 20 minutes thinking about what just happened. As I began to fall back asleep I could of sworn I heard the whispering again. One of the most disturbing dreams I have ever experienced. Any thoughts on what this could mean?
dimabr
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors