Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Streaking and a Airplane Crash

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Streaking and a Airplane Crash

Postby jmirelesusmc » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:37 pm

After a heavy night of boozing, I woke up on the couch and stumbled up to my room and went to sleep. In my dream, I went streaking in a soccer field until a friend told me I would get into trouble. After that, I felt afraid of getting into trouble. At the time of streaking, I felt free and careless. It was a rebellious and liberating feeling. The next chapter to my dream I saw myself in a plane. My Mother was on the phone and was interrupting the plane’s communication. Viewing the plane in 3rd person with me and other passengers in it, the side door was slowly being ripped open by the outside pressure. When it got ripped open a fire immediately started within the cockpit. The plane started to warp and become extremely turbulent. I saw the plane and somewhat felt it jolt downward towards the water so it wouldn’t snap in midair. I woke up to the feeling of certain death.
jmirelesusmc
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors