Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kind Of Recurring Nightmare

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

Kind Of Recurring Nightmare

Postby Flesh And Bone » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:32 pm

I have just woke from this dream, which made me realise I have one that is similar every month, at around the same time.

Normally, what happens is that I hear a panicked knock om my front door. There is a black man, who is scared and begging to be let into the house for fear of his life. He says something is chasing him. It's always a different man, but always scared.
I let him in the house, slam the door shut and then lock it. At which point, all the lights in the house go off. Then, we start to hear tapping and scratching on the windows and doors, with these creatures (I believe aliens- I can't see them) trying to get into the house. Eventually, they get in, and whoever is in the house has to hide and avoid them until it gets light again.

However, tonight, I had it a little different. I slept for an hour and dreamed that I was shopping at the local supermarket. It seemed very normal, but something told me tonight is the night again. I briefly woke up, went to the toilet and then got back into bed, thinking nothing of it.
I started dreaming again, and I had a strange type of lucid dream. It was the normal thing, but I could control my own actions. I decided to go to sleep in my dream, and not open the door. When I woke in the dream, something had clearly happened as the sky was a smokey orange, and my front door was damaged.
I woke up for real shortly after, and now I'm confused and somewhat scared. Can anyone give me any imsight to this dream, and why I get it at the same time every month?

If it is any help, I am a white, British, 24 year old male
Flesh And Bone
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Kind Of Recurring Nightmare

Postby mareman psycho » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:25 am

only the dreamer can interpret the dream. I can only help you with that!
mareman psycho
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors