Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

*Self harm,rape and suicide mention* please help!

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

*Self harm,rape and suicide mention* please help!

Postby mrrlewis12 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:40 am

some information to know about me, I have a history of self-harming and suicide attempts, but I have been better for about 2.5 years now

I was at a camp? or something like that with a whole bunch of Instagram famous people that I follow, and basically this one girl and I were having sex in one of the camp rooms, and she literally asks me to start literally cutting her with a razor, and so obviously I say no.... so she starts screaming like "help, help, she's raping me" and all this stuff, which of course was so out of the blue, so obviously I run and try to find someone to talk to and explain what the hell happened, but by then everyone in the camp knew what happened and everyone was on her side, and obviously, it was a nightmare so no one believed me, so they started posting on their Instagrams and shit calling me a rapist and shit, and I was getting death threats, and people were actually trying to kill me, so I actually just ended up trying to kill myself, and I hate using this word but I'm so triggered from it. and it was such a long dream and I woke up in cold sweats and I immediately started balling cuz, why would this happen? I almost never dream at all.

none of the dreams that I can remember from a few years ago had anything to do with me? they was all focused on me watching things happen, but literally having it be centered around people wanting to kill me, and they me actually getting to the point of trying to kill myself? and I remember every detail, what I took, how much I took, where I was, I even wrote a note. Like how messed up is that, and also the fact that it all started because I wouldn't physically harm someone? And specifically cutting? Like I haven't done that in so long, nor do I have any desire to, but I woke up and was like, "man honestly it might help with my panic". I didn't, thank god but the fact that my mind automatically went there is terrifying.

Please help me! There has been nothing in my life that has triggered this for it to happen last night, I'm so confused and worried!
mrrlewis12
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: *Self harm,rape and suicide mention* please help!

Postby murph » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:09 am

Well it's based in a camp. Camp here symbolising a temporary state of mind..
The fact that famous people involved reminiscent of "me too' campaign...if nothing in waking life triggered these memories...all I can think is perhaps you have started on a spiritual journey somehow..the mind then attacks at your weakest point trying to Keep you stuck in the story of ego/old patterns..don't give it any attention or energy...it will pass.. hope this helps..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors