Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

My son gets run over.

What dream horrors are haunting you in your sleep? Do you wake up sweating, screaming, or heart pounding? Share and cope with your own disturbing nightmares here.

My son gets run over.

Postby REM:1982 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:04 pm

I've had a recurring dream since my son first learned to walk that he is run over by a car. The occurrence is a little different every time. Most of the time I am able to get ahold of him before he is actually hit. The first time he was a little over a year old and I couldn't keep up with him. In my dream he wandered out into the street and was torn to shreds in the fender well of a speeding car. It took me the whole day to settle down from that one as it was extremely graphic. A couple weeks ago I dreamed we were in a parking lot standing around talking when a cube van drives through. It leisurely passes through. It's box knocks him over while I scream for the driver to stop. He doesn't hear me and my son is crushed under its duel wheel. Worse still the driver then realizes what he's done and stops, parked on my son.
REM:1982
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Nightmares And Night Terrors